Deer Valley 9/4/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Valley 9/4/05

Getting a feeler to see if anyone is interested in doing a run on the Deer Valley Trail on the 4th of Sept.

http://www.californiajeeper.com/deerval/review.htm
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

yea i would be interested in it
    70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I would be interested if my clubs clean up on our adopt a trails isn't that weekend. I will check and make sure. I think there is supposed to be one in Sept. otherwise I would love to go and check it out.

Comment

I was just reminded that I have a camping trip to Tahoe that weekend so I am out. There are others going. Marty and his fullsize bronc from www.outcast4x4.com and a few of his friends. I still want to do the Strawberry trail soon too.
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

So far there are 4 or five of us going, a few toys and possibly another fullsize bronco

-Marty

Comment

Working...
          X