Hollister 15 April, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollister 15 April, who's going?

So are some folks heading down? What time(s)? I hope to head down Sunday morning from Orinda (94563), convoy?
    rich
    '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
    '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
    "Semper Paratus"

There is a large group at the BBQ in San Jose that is going on sunday. I am one of them I hope and pray for no problems (that I will make it all the way with the round trip).
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Thanks Randy,

What time are you heading down?
      rich
      '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
      '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
      "Semper Paratus"

Comment

on saturday around 10:00am, then early sunday I think.
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I'm going to miss the BB-Q and Hollister this year. Randy, if you've never been to Hollister you are gonna LOVE IT!!! It's A LOT of fun! Talk lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
            I'm going to miss the BB-Q and Hollister this year. Randy, if you've never been to Hollister you are gonna LOVE IT!!! It's A LOT of fun! Talk lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you.
            I went to Hollister last October for the first time in a beat up 4x4 and that is why I now have a EB
            I will make sure my wife takes a lot of pictures.

Comment

Working...
            X