Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have wheeling plans this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have wheeling plans this weekend?

Wondering if anything is going on where I can get some time in on my ride.

We are headed up to Uncle Tom's past Georgetown. Hopefully we will be able to find a little snow if we can't it will be pretty tame. You are welcome to come along we are meeting at the Safeway on Granite drive in Rocklin @ 9:00am. There will be a grey '78 on 37's a black '78 on a trailer a red Jeep and an almost stock taco also black. If al esle fails we may hit Greenhorn on the way home from Uncle Tom's.

Comment

You should go, they might need a real bronco to pull them out.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by Fullsize
        .....If al esle fails we may hit Greenhorn on the way home from Uncle Tom's.
        Greenhorn's always fun. Nice to play in the water, and there's always some git-er-done there fawkin' up something that's fun to watch.
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
          You should go, they might need a real bronco to pull them out.

Comment

Sure, I will remember that Karl...

Comment

well it wasn't exactly what was planned but I had a great time.

Comment

img]http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/501814/fullsize/dsc_0156.jpg[/img]

Comment

Comment

Looks like you guys had fun, Who owns the red bronco, very nice. I went skiing this morning and wasn't so great so I did some wheelin myself this afternoon. I will post a thread in a few.
                    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I saw that red one in Bronco driver I believe. Still looks really nice

FM <><
                      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

That guy lives in Sac somewhere. Met him at a BBQ at Jack Coverts a couple years back. Seems to me he some sort of 1 leaf on the body rear suspension I've never seen before. Ramped pretty good. You can kinda see it on one of the last pics. Anybody know what I'm talkin about? I don't but am curious about it.
                        Jeff
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Hey Jeff,
                          I was there at jacks and yes I remember it though I dont know what it is called..LOL just remember laying under the rig and looking at all the work..very cool rig...
                          70 Bronco, Burgundy and Black, 5.0 injected 3.5 superlift, always a work in progress....

Comment

It looks like he has a 4-link and two leaf springs, but there are shakles at both ends of the spring. I have heard of people doing this been but I have never seen one.
                            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I looked at it for a while too. Seems to me he called it a wagon somethinorother. Heck of a lot of flex but didn't look to strong to me.
                              Then I heard someone say "ooh look at that" and I completely forgot about what I was doing again.
                              Jeff
                              Vacaville, Ca
                              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                              X