Frank Raines OHV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Raines OHV

Has anyone been to Frank Raines? It looks like fun. It looks like some easy trails. I'm thinking about going this weekend, just to see some different terrains than my local mud holes. Would anybody be interested?
    89 FSB XLT 5.8 C6 "Bill"

Re: Frank Raines OHV

went there many years ago. Mosty dirt hill climbs and a creek bed from I remember.

Comment

I haven't been there in 20 years. Back then there was basically nothing I couldn't tackle in my stock 88 Blazer.
      If the weather cooperates I might be up for a quick trip out there. My rig is however topless, so driving it in the rain isn't much fun.

Carnegie's terrain park might give you a little more variety - there are at least rocks to flex on there. I have a lot of crap on my plate these days and driving the bronco might be therapeutic.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Originally I was planning on Carnegie, but then thought of trying something new. Carnegie is closer to me. I was there a few weeks back. BIG changes since I had my last 4x4.

My 89 is still stock; no axle swap yet. But the Wife is kicking me out of the house on saturday for my own "therapy" as well. I'm open to either.

What's best for anyone else interested?
        Last edited by Bronco_bucko; 03-01-2016, 01:28 PM.
        89 FSB XLT 5.8 C6 "Bill"

Comment

Oh wow. Nm. Just saw the storms on the way. I'm over cleaning the mud up off my driveway.
          89 FSB XLT 5.8 C6 "Bill"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_bucko View Post
            Oh wow. Nm. Just saw the storms on the way. I'm over cleaning the mud up off my driveway.
            I lost interest in driving in the mud as a teenager.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Frank Raines is mostly steep hills and some very basic trails. The creek is closed off now to 4x4's... Carnegie has more for 4x4's to do, and that isnt much either..
              WT 4x4
              91' One Ton Bronco
              1971 Bronco
              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
              X