Prairie City Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie City Saturday?

I'm going to head out to Prairie City this Saturday at 10am to get some measurements for new rear shock mounts. Anyone interested in meeting me out there let me know. I'm sure I will do more than just a little flexing while I'm their.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Like you need more rear flex...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Might be able to come out for an hour or so. I have a few items I have been waiting to check also. I will let you know as the week works out.
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I actually was made a lier today. I have to head to San Jose for a wedding reception this Saturday. I will actually be out there on Sunday. As to the rear flex, I'm not looking to improve that, I'm hoping to improve the dampening effect of my shocks.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
          I actually was made a lier today. I have to head to San Jose for a wedding reception this Saturday. I will actually be out there on Sunday. As to the rear flex, I'm not looking to improve that, I'm hoping to improve the dampening effect of my shocks.
          just hacking on ya....
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
          X