8th annual Broncos on the Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 8th annual Broncos on the Con

Off topic but I am planning a trip hopefully Sept 11-13 on Fordyce. I will start a thread once I lock down the dates

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
      Off topic but I am planning a trip hopefully Sept 11-13 on Fordyce. I will start a thread once I lock down the dates
      You always pick the worst dates for me. Starting 9/16 I will be on an island for ten days. No chance the wife will let me go that weekend.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Rubithon aint a biggie, they go in Wed to the Springs, most head out to Tahoe on Sun...
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
          You always pick the worst dates for me. Starting 9/16 I will be on an island for ten days. No chance the wife will let me go that weekend.
          Awe... Poor guy. You know you'd rather be bouncing around off-road leaving blue paint on rocks!
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
            We were on Fordyce last weekend and couldn't believe the amount of water/ mud holes on the trail. More water than I've ever seen on the trail in 10 years. We're going to be back up there the 19th and 20th and hope it will dry out some before then. Anybody who wants to run through with us is welcome.
            '75 Bronco in the works..
            '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

I'm trying to get a few guys to go to Fordyce on the 12th-13th but I may do the next weekend also.
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I won't make this Rubicon trip (have another Bronco trip planned this month, and its too hard to do back to back trips for me - distance, etc).
                I would however like to see some of these other trips split out into their own threads and would like to get out more than once this year. I'd like to wheel with y'all again - the Rubicon trip last year was fun (even though I bailed early).
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

OK, see some guys to Fordyce, anyone else still in for the 'con run?
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I would like to run the Fordyce this Saturday the 20th if I can meet up with someone. I met some of you last year on the con. Black bronco with red fenders. call me 530-386-3975

Comment

I'm still on for this weekend, I belive we are going to head out from loon around 9ish on Saturday the 27th.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds good, I will be going in Friday am...
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Sweet!! I'll buy you a beer Saturday Rick!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X