Black Friday on Fordyce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday on Fordyce?

Thinking of a day trip through Fordyce on Friday. Might be the last trip this year since it's supposed to snow over the weekend. Anybody interested?
    '75 Bronco in the works..
    '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Re: Black Friday on Fordyce?

Why do you do this to me.... Damn...its just a little to far for me to do a day trip. I been wanting to do that trail for the longest time.

Comment

2hrs and 12minutes from Manteca to the trailhead. Usually takes us about 5hrs to do the lower end of the trail. Come on..it's gonna be a beautiful day. I"ll even bring you a turkey sandwich.

Comment

Pm me your phone number
        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 11-26-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Day trips are rough.. I'd rather camp if I'm doing that much wheeling.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
            Day trips are rough.. I'd rather camp if I'm doing that much wheeling.
            Camping up there this time of year comes with one guarantee, your gonna be cold! With your new hot rod we should be able to grab breakfast on the way up, run the trail, and be back by lunch!

Comment

Day trips are awesome I wish I could make it but my motor is out

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleXL View Post
                Camping up there this time of year comes with one guarantee, your gonna be cold! With your new hot rod we should be able to grab breakfast on the way up, run the trail, and be back by lunch!
                I guess so, I'd probably do it but I'm working graveyard every night until next Wednesday.
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

We'll be at the Cisco Grove Campground between 9-9:30 tomorrow if anybody decides they want to come along. Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ended up being just the two cruisers yesterday. Started out a little cloudy in the morning, but ended up being a pretty nice day. Only saw two other people on the trail so we were able to make good time. Did the lower end starting at Eagle Lakes and came out thru committee. We had lunch at the top of winch hill one after a few photo op moments by my buddy Brian aka "Hollywood".
                    Attached Files

Comment

Man that is a crazy section of trail, one that would probably make me have a nervous breakdown! Must be nice being close enough to make a day trip like that. I would love to attend Sierra Trek one day and see more of that trail either as a driver or spotter.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

You could make it. I didn't have any problem with the trail two years ago and my rear air locker started leaking at winch hill 3. Finished the trail with only the front locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                          Man that is a crazy section of trail, one that would probably make me have a nervous breakdown! Must be nice being close enough to make a day trip like that. I would love to attend Sierra Trek one day and see more of that trail either as a driver or spotter.
                          Any time you want to run the trail just let me know. We are usually on Fordyce every other weekend during the summer months and know all the good camping spots!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleXL View Post
                            Any time you want to run the trail just let me know. We are usually on Fordyce every other weekend during the summer months and know all the good camping spots!
                            Awesome. I am running short on wheeling buddies lately. Will have to hit you up next summer. Really wanting to explore more trails.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

I was thinking about you yesterday when I got my petersons mag
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X