No announcement yet.

!!! Fair Oaks Christmas Parade Time !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Fair Oaks Christmas Parade Time !!!

It's that time again people. Time to decorate the street and non/street legal Bronco for some parade candy throwing fun! Reply to this post if you can make it.
    When: Dec 6th
    3:00pm sharp
    Where: Assembly area is at 10700 Fair Oaks Elementary parade starts at 4:00pm.
    - BRING TONS OF CANDY TO TOSS-
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Re: !!! Fair Oaks Christmas Parade Time !!!

I would go if I didn't have to work that day, but I can't make it there by 3pm.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Pencil Us in....may have to work but so far so good! We had a great time last year and ran out of throwing materials....~10lb of candy (kiddos were actually hoarding some under their seats though...)
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Looks like I'm in. Am I the non street leagal one you are referring to?
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Would the cops be against doing burnouts?
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
            Looks like I'm in. Am I the non street leagal one you are referring to?
            Yes Mark you Dave and Jacob if they aren't as well. You guys can stack the trailers up on my street if you want and we can go from there.
            Leave No One Behind
            KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
              Yes Mark you Dave and Jacob if they aren't as well. You guys can stack the trailers up on my street if you want and we can go from there.
              Mine is mostly street legal(depending on the cop), I drive it anyway.

Comment

I'm in. Always a good time. I'll see if I can get some of my other bronco buddy's to come out. Last year the parade stoped n I got stuck with a mob of kids all around me. It gets bigger every year. Those kids know the Bronco guys bring lots of candy.

Comment

I have two buddy's with early Broncos in
                  Curt
                  Justin

Comment

Come on Bronco brethren! Let get the list big and show up in force like past years!!
                    Leave No One Behind
                    KK6AUW

Comment

My schedule changed. I'm definitely in now!

Comment

If anyone going has a friend that wants to drive my brown bronco in the parade, it will be available. Seats four comfortably.
                        Marc D.

Comment

Ryan and his lady might. He's moving to Fair Oaks this weekend but not sure if he will have his ride with him or not.
                          Leave No One Behind
                          KK6AUW

Comment

Let him know it is available. Did he finally get a job up here?
                            Ryan and his lady might. He's moving to Fair Oaks this weekend but not sure if he will have his ride with him or not.
                            Marc D.

Comment

Should be a comfortable ride for Ryan since they are his old seats.
                              Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                              X