Dates for 2014 Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates for 2014 Events?

Hello my Nor Cal brethren. I'm putting the finishing touches on So Cal Broncos 2014 printed calendar and wanted to include the dates for any important events from our brothers from the north. Has there been a date set yet for Broncos On The Con 2014? How about any other events that us down south might make the trip up for? I'd need the info pretty quick as we're just about ready to go to print with it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Re: Dates for 2014 Events?

It hasn't been set yet, but I'd assume it's June 25-29, depending on when peeps wanted to head in. Thanks for thinking of us.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Rubi run should be the last weekend of june. (25-19th)

Bronco Dey Mayo should be cinco de mayo weekend. may 2-4
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        Rubi run should be the last weekend of june. (25-19th)
        Um.... Do you have a time machine? Or are you counting backwards?
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
        X