X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trans-Nevada travels

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
    Awesome write up!!

Someday my Bronco will be done enough for trips like this.
    Thanks! And you are about 2 hours closer to the good stuff than I am. Nevada is the best-kept adventure travel secret in the western US. Oops, the secret is out...
    1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
    I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Agreed, I love it here. So much to see and do within 2 hours of my house. Being able to leave my driveway and be on dirty roads within 2 miles and not see pavement again for as long as I want sure is nice.

I need a larger capacity fuel tank and finish my rack system then i can tag along for one of these trips.
      1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
        Agreed, I love it here. So much to see and do within 2 hours of my house. Being able to leave my driveway and be on dirty roads within 2 miles and not see pavement again for as long as I want sure is nice.

I need a larger capacity fuel tank and finish my rack system then i can tag along for one of these trips.
        Fuel capacity = good. I got a lot of advice to remove my aux tank when I was going through my first round of updating to EFI 11 years ago. Glad I didn't. I have a NWMP main tank and stock aux tank for a total of around 30 gallons or so usable. I can usually get 16-17 mpg on the highway at 65 but it drops a lot on the dirt. I always carry a NATO jerry can and often need it. Sometimes we've gone almost 400 miles between fuel stops crisscrossing back and forth across the basin and range country.
        1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
        I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Working...
        X