Con Trip September 22nd-26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con Trip September 22nd-26th

Throwing this out there, will be up there on Friday the 21st heading in from Loon to Buck, if anyone will be there or looking for someone to roll thru with, let me know....

Re: Con Trip September 22nd-26th

I will be up there as well, with a couple other Bronco owners that arent on the website(yet) and the rest of our Club.

But we plan on running backwards. Heading in from the Lake Tahoe side hopefully around 4:00 PM this Friday and running the entire trail through Sunday.

Maybe I will see you all up there!
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

I know witch Bronco guys your talking about Jesse! Tell Tom to go light on the skinny peddle.
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

I'll look for you out there jchevy, Should be camped near the damn at Buck

Comment

Here are some Pics from the Rubicon trip. Nothing special, but it is always nice to look at the pics and think of the Good Times! Great Trip!
          Attached Files
          72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Nice pics, it was nice seeing a few other Broncos up there besides the same old Jeep and toyotas. Too bad we couldn't have shot the sh*t for a bit, maybe next time. We had a nice 6 days there at Buck. Couldn't have asked for anything better...

Comment

Working...
            X