Rubicon trip planning Aug 9th threw 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon trip planning Aug 9th threw 12th

Frank, Joseph, Cory and myself are planning a trip on the Rubicon Aug 9th threw 12th. Any one want to join in?
    Last edited by RandyatBBY; 08-08-2012, 12:03 PM.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Re: Rubicon trip planning Aug 9th threw 12th

How far are you going in?
    Im might join!
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Ryan are going on the Jamboree?
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        How far are you going in?
        Im might join!
        X2
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
          Ryan are going on the Jamboree?
          yup
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Sierra Trek is that weekend... I'm going to that
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I wanted to come in Loon to buck them down big sluce and back out. Frank wanted to come in Tahoe to buck.

Sierra Trek sounds interesting do not have much money though, barely enough for gas.

Love to have some EB buddies with me Shaun and Rick come on down! Any one else ?
              Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-21-2012, 05:18 PM.
              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Loon to Buck sounds good... done with the rest for this year
                Ryan? Aaron?
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'm trying to get the week of the 15th off. Hopefully going in with some jeepers from work that week. Would rather go with some Broncs though. We see. Hard to get that much time off, I don't have weekends off.
                  sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

Hey Randy, I'm not sure about that weekend, haven't figured out the Jeep, Joseph is out for that weekend, I think too. gotta see how things go over the next week.
                    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Ya I can not get a break, I will see how the repair on the Tahoe goes. Tow rig broken!

Comment

Still going soon, get your chit fixed if you want company!
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I have planed to work on the Tahoe this weekend the intake gasket is leaking I will see what I have to do to fix this Saturday. I would like to be there with every on possible. I will not go by my self, friends make it fun.

Comment

Well the Tahoe is running and this weekend is way too soon and I have a race on the 25th.

Comment

Re: Rubicon trip planning Aug 30th threw 2nd

Hoping for the 30th threw the second. What do you all think?
                              Last edited by RandyatBBY; 08-08-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X