• Show
Clear All

Re: TRIP REPORT: Bronco De Mayo 12 aka BDM2012

Oh yeah, we had a campfire!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      I was following Mr. Ryan and watched his rear bumper fall off. This was the first time I've ever seen Ryan speachless!
      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

My wife and I really enjoyed hosting the grounds for the BDM 12. A really good time had by all. It was good to get back out on trail again. Thanks Cheesnip for the ride!

I do still have the Norcal Bronco banner still waving on the patio. Let me know who is the keeper of it so it can be returned.

Hope you all had a good trip back home, mine was short!!!
        Roadtoad (Darell)

P.S. The piro show was very good too.
        '74 with 5.0 HO, Auto, 35's beadlocks, ARB's in front chromemoly axles, ARB in back with 35 spline Mosers, 411's, Discs on all 4. Cold Duck/Dana20's, Power leather seats, Custom Bumpers by Tad (my son) Inboard shocks. HSI 9500 winch, Onboard air, 2200watt inverter, ground lights.

Comment

Thanks to Tad, Darell & their Wives for a good weekend.
          I've only been down to Fresno 3 times for wheeling but I must say that you guys have some good trails down there.
          I think my frame cracked at KOH this year. I dont think ProtoFab designed it to go medium fast in the desert while hitting the whoops. (40mph)
          Oh well. Ill just make a "go medium fast bumper" so it doesnt happen again

Now the roll. After watching everyone go up posi, there was a guy in a green toyota I was chatting with. He asked me if I wanted to take a ride up the "wall" section of posi hill, I told him HELL YA! I buckle up and we hit the wall with the grill pointing straight up in the air, next thing I know, Gear oil was dripping from the tranny on my legs.
          It was cool!
          Make sure to email that guy those pictures!

I'll be at BDM2013!

The card in my camera is acting up and these are the only ones that I could recover. I really wish I had a picture of the "Coors can Jet engine" I made.
          Attached Files
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
            I was following Mr. Ryan and watched his rear bumper fall off. This was the first time I've ever seen Ryan speachless!
            Ryan - Way to think ahead in having an extra long CB antenna cable! Smart.

Comment

I REALLY should have gone! Looks like a good time.

Nice breakage Ryan! Now I don't feel like I was being paranoid boxing my frame horns... And if you're going to build another bumper as your comment indicated, let me know as I might take your Protofab off your hands.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Looks like a great time!
                Jack
                73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Ryan how did u like ur Iroks?

Comment

The people, the cooks, the kids:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for hosting this great weekend! A fun time had by all.
                      Attached Files

Comment

my wife has a massage office above the c-21 as you come into shaver...i just happened to be up pulling out a ceiling fan when you guys came rumbling thru shavertown....... man i was kicking rocks! I WILL have my pony back out this year!!!
                        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Working...
                        X