Spec ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec ?

Looking for the torque spec for the rearend yoke. I need to fine a replacement soon. I could find it in a maual somewhere, but why would I do that when I have you guys!
    Thanks
    Patrick
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Re: Spec ?

On the pinion??? Does it have a crush sleeve or a spacer??? WE need to know these things!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

10-15 inch pounds of rolling resistance on used bearing, 20 ish inch lbs on new.
      You need an beam style inch pound torque wrench to measure it.
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I want to say its 250 for a solid bearing spacer and for a crush sleeve you just tighten the nut until you have 15 in. lbs. of rotating torque. Take your rear tires off for that... The weight of the tires can throw off the measurement.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
        X