Bc Bronco 23 Gallon Rail Mount Fuel Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bc Bronco 23 Gallon Rail Mount Fuel Tank

Has anybody used one of these?How does it compare to ones from duff or wild horses etc...If you have a body lift you use spacers on those tanks but BC claims that you can use that tank with a body lift.I am curious as to what the top of the tank looks like cross member clearance,top of tank to body etc...So if anybody knows anything about this tank,I would like to know.

Thanks

Re: Bc Bronco 23 Gallon Rail Mount Fuel Tank

i used bc's tank for it's adjustability and it was very easy to put in. i have a 2ich body lift and pushed it all the way up to hit a old truck mud flap i glued on top. i couldn't bring myself to run a external pump. the instructions say to tack the adjuster rails when you're done but are you ever done?
    6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

slider tank with the body off. I love the tank!

WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies and thanks for the pictures dblue351,Looks like it is a much better designed tank especially if you have a body lift,plus still have 23 gallons.I know wild horses makes a similar tank but it is a 20 gallon tank.Looks like you can push the bc tank right up to the bed floor for more ground clearance.Instead of using spacers to touch the bed floor like other tanks.

Comment

Yeah mine is pushed all the way to the tub. I also have a 3 inch body lift.
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I have the WH body lift 20 gal tank, I love it. And what i've found out recently is that the extra 3 gallons is taken out of the front of the tank. As it sits right now I should be able to accomplish my 4 in rear push with out moving my tank.
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

With that tank does your gas gauge work good?
              Last edited by daves; 04-17-2009, 06:16 AM.
              1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

It works fine with my aftermarket guage. I dont run the stock setup.
                WT 4x4
                91' One Ton Bronco
                1971 Bronco
                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by daves View Post
                  With that tank does your gas gauge work good?
                  i run the stock gauge and it works good
                  6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Working...
                  X