D44 bronco width axle shafts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D44 bronco width axle shafts?

So am wanting chromoly d44 axle shafts....I am thinking WH shafts. just wondering about u-joints. Mostly exploring and camping with very little rock crawling but I want to be able to. what joints would you pick?
    Spicer 760
    100.00%
    Gold joints
    0%
    ctm
    0%
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Go with the W/H shafts with the 760 joint. I think they are the only one's that can be used on the road. I have these same shafts and have been beating on them with locker and 37's. I have even had to drive home on the front a couple of times.

Comment

I am leaning towards the 760's.....but don't want to miss something. so want my bronco brothers to make sure i don't........
      Thanks

Comment

I went with spicer simply because I would rather have that as my weak link than the ears of the shafts.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

So another ?...I run chevy brakes...I can get the outers for chevy but it is like $20 extra....cant remember if it was $20 a side or $20 total....anyway would you pay extra to be able to put the snap ring on ?....They say they are in stock so I will head to lodi soon but not sure the extra money is worth it.....So far I am leaning towards the 760 joints just not sure on the outers....
          Thanks Jack
          Last edited by Action; 10-13-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I can't remember running a snap ring on mine. Never had a problem.
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Thanks everyone.....

Comment

Working...
              X