Seat recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat recommendations

Looking for aftermarket seats for driver and passenger. Couple problems with the current ones
    first off the seat mount on the drivers side doesn’t go back very far. I’m 5’10” and have to lean the seat back to feel like the steering wheel isn’t too close. I had the same problem with my prior bronco. I think it’s just how the stock mounts are. Any recommendations for one that goes back farther?

Second, I recall the PO saying the current seats were from a jeep. They don’t fold forward so it’s really difficult to get into the back seats - well kids just jump over the fenders, but it’s a pain sometimes.

ive read the TBP seats don’t work with the passenger under seat lock box. Not sure about WH.

Mastercraft Baja RS. You will probably have to rework the mounts but comfortable and you can add heaters and lumbar.

Comment

I have Procar Elites in two cars. They are low profile and pretty comfy. I’m 6’2” and fit fairly well. A tilt wheel would make things even better.
      We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy View Post
        I have Procar Elites in two cars. They are low profile and pretty comfy. I’m 6’2” and fit fairly well. A tilt wheel would make things even better.
        Been happy with those seats as well, been in two Broncos that I have owned...
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post

Been happy with those seats as well, been in two Broncos that I have owned...
          X3 on the Procar Elites. Great seat for the money.

Comment

Working...
          X