High Steer knuckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Steer knuckles

Does any one have High steer knuckles on their D44? Are there any problems with them?
    Chris
    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

I've got them on my D44. And I haven't had a single problem with them! Although my Bronco hasn't left my driveway yet. My drivers side knuckle was machined, drilled and tapped from the factory so I had the passenger side knuckle done at Parts Mikes shop. I also got my high steer arms from him. So far everything looks good, but I still need to go test it on the trails.

Comment

ur a lot futher with your rig so, Ur my RD guy!
      Thanks
      70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

No problem man! I hope I can help you out a little at least. You are more than welcome to run down to Fresno and stop by anytime if you like.

Comment

What did you get your knuckles off of? Will any chevy D44 knuckle work?
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I have a Ford full width 3/4 ton heavy duty HP D44 and it came with flat top knuckles. I don't see why the Chevy flat tops wouldn't work though. They should bolt right on any D44.

Comment

Working...
            X