Drive line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive line

Could somebody give me the name and phone # of the drive line service in Sac everyone else seems to know about. Thanks FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Chuck....Here you go:

Drive Line Service of West Sacramento

702 Houston Street

West Sacramento, CA. 95691

800-332-2800

fax-916-371-6477

http://www.drive-lines.com/

Comment

I use A&A Driveline
      "Bud" is an EB owner himself and does good work. He is in Rancho. I can get the # if you want.
      Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
        I use A&A Driveline
        "Bud" is an EB owner himself and does good work. He is in Rancho. I can get the # if you want.
        Aaron
        Yea last time I was in there he was telling me he has owned 20-25 EB's and even used to race a few. I hear A&A is good for shortening and lengthening, but if you need custom stuff go to DLS or High Angle.

Comment

I only had mine shortend.

Driveline that is..
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I have heard so much good stuff about Sac that I used them. They were great. Turned my driveline around in less then 24 hrs and had it ready nearly when I ask (15 min later). Not bad for droping it off one day at 2 pm and pick up the next at 11:15. Very helpful I would definitely recommend.

Yea last time I was in there he was telling me he has owned 20-25 EB's and even used to race a few
            Hody does he sell used parts I need a set of door latchs?

Thanks to all for the help.FM
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
            X