Pushed forward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushed forward...

For those who have pushed forward. Does inner fenders have to be modified?

Re: Pushed forward...

Can't help you. I had removed mine years before I pushed it forward. I've heard people say they had to remove the body mount, so I would guess the inner fender would be in the way.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

For reference, mine's pushed forward about an inch. 37" tires, 4.5" suspension, 2" body. Before I added my HUGE bump stops my tires could come in contact with the front of the inner fenders. So long story short, yes I think you're at least going to have to modify them.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I moved forward 2" with 35" tires and 1" body lift. The inner fenders would work if I had been willing to move the bump stops up, but because I wanted full articulation I had to modify your inner fenders. I did have to modify the body mount on the drivers side to clear the steering box.
        Build thread

Comment

Cut the inner fenders out... It makes your engine bay look much bigger!!
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
            Cut the inner fenders out... It makes your engine bay look much bigger!!
            If he does that he will want to put a big block in there.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

You can imagine the engine Dennis and I would build if it were a big block!

I wish but I got to think about snow runs up here.

Comment

Working...
              X