York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York

So I was going through my shelves/parts and I found (forgot I had it) a York 209 compressor...I'm thinkin of mounting this where my stock mustang compressor is sitting (above PS pump) and have to swap out the pulley to a serpentine. Ryder can get one that's an 8 groove, but I need a 6 groove pulley. Anyone got a PN by chance? I know it's not the 210 model, but anyone have experience with this one?

Sean
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: York

air source 5030 is the one I used on my 210. Is the 209 shaft a different diameter?

that number came up at ryder, and a few other places.

Kilbey has one also for 145 bucks....
    http://www.kilbystore.com/products-a...or-clutch.html

they dont indicate a split between models?
    Last edited by plug ugly; 04-09-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Hmm, dbbl checking with Ryder. I wouldn't think so, but looking....
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

re-read my post. I edited after you responded.

Comment

I have a K/W truck # will post it later (not on me) also going to call a truck place about one for myself. $145.00 seen high
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

73 bucks here
            http://www.truckpartswarehouseonline...e/MEI5030.html

Comment

Working...
            X