Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drop DOWN doors????

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
    You aren't planning on running over broncrick anytime soon are you?
    That's funny
    Wear your helmet Rick
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I like filgas concept..the hinge side of the door post is plenty strong but the striker latch side is weak...especially if you have underlying rust. Mine needs the ladder there all the time.
      Welcome fireheadedone! great post! New blood...New Ideas!
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
        I like filgas concept..the hinge side of the door post is plenty strong but the striker latch side is weak...especially if you have underlying rust. Mine needs the ladder there all the time.
        Welcome fireheadedone! great post! New blood...New Ideas!
        Thanks for the welcome! I like filgas' idea too! And I love the feedback fromeveryone on this forum. Let's see what other interesting ideas I can come up with on this build.
        Yes I'm a girl, NO I don't like PINK, and DAMMIT I CAN WHEEL!

Comment

So far, the only pics anyone can find are of Joe's Bronco doors. I like the concept of these too, but still not the one I originally saw. The search goes on....

Yes I'm a girl, NO I don't like PINK, and DAMMIT I CAN WHEEL!

Comment

What about filgas idea but with an extra stricker that lines up to a u shaped brkt layed sideways on the door? That way when you step on the door the weight is held by 2 strikers not just one? That would also help save you latch

Comment

Working...
            X