body lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body lift

I need a 2" body lift and new bushings. Who makes the best?
    Thanks Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Ask Delta, he maybe able to hook you up a little cheaper, but I got my 2" lift from Wild Horses, good quality stuff, as for bushings I'm not sure
    which ones your asking about, but WH would have what you need if Delta can't help. I'm going to switch back to rubber radius arm bushings instead of poly soon for better flex, but I think poly is good for all others.

Comment

Thanks I was looking @ WH body lift and there poly bushings.
      I have 3 1/2" lift and I'm going to install 2" body lift, does anyone know if that is enough to fit goodyear mtr 37/12.50/15
      Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Jack166s
        I have 3 1/2" lift and I'm going to install 2" body lift, does anyone know if that is enough to fit goodyear mtr 37/12.50/15
        Jack
        Ya that should work.

If you have pretty agressive cut outs...
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Jack
          Jack,
          I can get you the body lift. I am not sure how much I can save you. I will look into it next week. You want poly bushings on the body. If you have the wareflares from WH, you can run 37 easily...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Hey Delta,
            You have a shop in Stockton or something I go thru Stockton to work everyday. Also you have any pictures of your Bronco.
            Thanks Jack

Comment

Hey Delta,
              You have a shop in Stockton or something I go thru Stockton to work everyday. Also you have any pictures of your Bronco.
              Thanks Jack
              Yes, my shop is in Stockton...come by anytime
              951-5438

Here are a couple of poser pics for ya.
              Attached Files
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
              X