Vin location on frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin location on frame

Hey Guys, looking to see if someone could tell me where the vin # is on the frame for a 1970 bronco. Having some DMV issues, they typed in the wrong vin # sometime ago and now I have to have a vin ispection done to solve the problem. This bronco has been insured and registerd in nevada for fifteen year and now I am having issues with Dmv. The vin was one letter off on their records, probably some fat fingered idiot hit the wrong button. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Broncosaurus; 05-17-2012, 08:37 AM.

Re: Vin location on frame

Top right side (passenger) between the shock mount and the 2nd body mount bracket on the frame and on the vin tag on glove compartment door.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

x2

See the "top" view for VIN location(s) on the frame
      Attached Files
      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Yup, I had to grind with a wire brush years of repainting of the frame to read mine..
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

What about the door striker post or the glovebox?
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Yes, the glove box has the vin, but the on the door post is gone, this bronce has gone thru many builds and was taken off some time ago. Thanks alot guys

Comment

Working...
            X