Wiring Solenoid Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Solenoid Help

Been cleaning up some wiring and I must have gotten a little clip happy. Having trouble with the starting circuit. Need to know where to hook the red/blue wire to the "S" terminal on the starter solenoid. I have no neutral safety switch and everything worked before I started messing with it. Traced the wire to under the dash, but can't figure out what wire to connect it to. stuffed my head under the dash and it looks like there is a red/blue coming from the ignition switch, but can't trace it.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Re: Wiring Solenoid Help

The "s" terminal on the solenoid is hooked to the ignition switch. When you turn the switch to start, all the way to the right. that is what excites the solenoid "s" terminal to engage to run power to the starter. but you knew that.....
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Re: Wiring Solenoid Help

Yeah I understand the general concept, but was looking for the correct hookup. Had a total brain fart, but I figured it out. Sometimes I over complicate wiring. Thanks for the help.
      We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Working...
      X