Wanted Gauge Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Gauge Cluster

Does anyone have a spare Gauge Cluster or know how to repair one. My odometer is not working I think it is froze and it striped out the gears. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by BroncRider; 12-29-2009, 08:35 AM.

Re: Wanted Gauge Cluster

Are you sure you need the guage cluster?Possibly the speedo cable is froze up.

Comment

the speedometer works. the odometer froze and then striped out the gears that runs it.

Comment

You can call Commercial Speedometer (916) 371-5873 in West Sacramento. They do really good work. Or I can sell you my instrument cluster, it's in great shape and has 27,381 miles on it. I am going with aftermarket gauges, so I won't be using the stock cluster.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I have whats left of one.It has what you want.It's yours if you want it.

Comment

Wow heck yeah I will take it i will pm you tomorrow thanks alot. Where r u located?

Comment

Fair oaks,Sunrise & madison

Comment

Working...
              X