• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stuff for Sale

86 Ford HP Dana 60 FIRM SOLD thanks for looking

79 Ford 205 Tranfercase $100.00

79 Ford Dana 60 rear $100.00

If you think you may want any of this let me know we can work something out. I need this stuff gone its in my way. And to help my build

Thank You

Brian
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 01-09-2009, 10:10 PM. Reason: lowered price// Sold the 60
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Bump
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Re: My stuff for Sale

Bump for Tony & Pat Just in case they need a new 205

But I hope not

Comment

My case is good. Since it's out may as well freshen it up. Gotta change the shift rods for the triple sticks anyway.
        Thx
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

is the rear a full float, full width axle?
          Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Originally posted by California Monkey View Post
            is the rear a full float, full width axle?
            Yes it is I think 3:55 Gears
            (707)489-2905

Brian

Comment

Working...
            X