Acura Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acura Seats

The dude next door to work had some take offs. I took them thinking that someone could use them. They are a little dirty but a good old cleaning would bring them back to life. The pads are not worn bad and everything works on them. You could even Buy some expensive custom seat covers for them too.

They are fabric seats with that fuzzy stuff ( I think its called VA-LURE) Color is tan. i kinda want to use them but my seats are fine for me.

So for the price... 5 bucks and a case of beer?

These are not the exact seats but i will snap a pic tomorrow at work
    Attached Files
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Ryan, Consider them sold for now... Justin needs them for his Acura dd.. Side bolsters on his are worn out!!!! Pops
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

POPS you read and type faster than me
      Last edited by Bronco Brian; 09-21-2008, 02:05 PM. Reason: Changed post
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

If it falls through let me know,..I needs some for my Acura (97 integra) DD also.

Comment

Working...
        X