• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Horses Adjustable Trac Bar

Wild Horses Adjustable Trac Bar could use new bushing

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product..._Bar/Trac_Bars

$60 plus shipping
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

MINE MINE MINE!!!!! How do you want the money sent!!
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Check your pm
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
        MINE MINE MINE!!!!! How do you want the money sent!!

Sold Thanks Kral, I will get it shiped this week

Brian

Comment

no problem Biarn.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

What a week got the Track Bar Shipped You should have mon.

Comment

Thanks again Brian!!

Comment

Working...
              X