huntin' parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huntin' parts!

looking for a p/s bracket and an oil pan for a 302 to go in to a 37' ford rod project in Bakersfield.
    73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

I have my stock 302 PS bracket (and pump) that are now obsolete for my application... Make me an offer - I'm happy to get rid of my old stuff. They come as a set and you could use my old pump as a core if nothing else.

-Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

I have a stock 302 oil pan minus dipstick. You can have it. Just pay it forward if you ever have the chance.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

You guys rock!!!
        I guess I gotta call pops-x transport!
        Whats fair for a p/s bracket? 10-20 $????

Comment

You can have it. If you'll cover shipping I'll get it out this weekend, or we can wait for the BPDS to roll through Livermore and end up somewhere near Auberry. Your choice.
          Last edited by CityHick; 02-20-2008, 08:11 PM.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Going to fresno tomorrow so looks like will have to ship by brown truck or wait for a couple of weeks till I head south again! POPS
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

It's not a huge rush, I told the parties involved are probably going to need to check the beer to parts and beer to shipping calculator though

Comment

A 12 pack of Coors Lite is good for about 250 miles on small loads of parts, If that makes the calculations any easyer!!! those big slide rule calcs can get to be a PITA so I like to keep things simple!!! POPS
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

About 1 Coors light for every 21 miles!!
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Is there a diffrent calculation for beer flavored water????
                    How far south do you run ? I do the usual, or I think Dave can meet you if you go south............

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post
                      Is there a diffrent calculation for beer flavored water????
                      How far south do you run ? I do the usual, or I think Dave can meet you if you go south............
                      I will possibly stop running south if there is a problem with "beer flavored water" !!! Seems to me it should be one of your favorite things to buy lately Grasshopper!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with the silver bullet. I did however put in my order for any variety of either Sierra Nevada or New Belgium! I'll gladly accept some Coors Light if that's what shows up though.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                          I will possibly stop running south if there is a problem with "beer flavored water" !!! Seems to me it should be one of your favorite things to buy lately Grasshopper!!!
                          UHHHHHH....
                          I didn't mean to step on a raw nerve if I did, It was SUPPOSE to be a joke, as in you would need 2 cases of beer flavored water to match one case of regular beer......

Comment

NAAAA, were cool, just funnin,,,,

Comment

Working...
                            X