Need stock pitman arm by monday...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need stock pitman arm by monday...help

Guys, I'm all set to trailer my rig to Silly Fab first thing on Monday morning and my source for a stock pitman arm fell through.

Right now I have a drop pitman arm. We're doing the rod over knuckle conversion, newe tie rod/drag link, etc. and need to go back to the stock arm.

I'll be leaving san mateo at 6am on Monday morning and headed to sacramento across the bay bridge and via the 80.

Anybody out there that can help on short notice with a stock arm?

I could pick up on the way out if there is someone who has one along the way.

Thanks so much.

Steve
    74 Bronco - 6cyl, 3spd manual, 4.56's, 3.5" Cage Lift, 33's, sillyfab extended radius arms & tie rod over knuckle conversion, power brake booster, front discs, ps, procar elite front seats, WH Family Cage, 3 gas tanks, custom front and rear bumpers, softop

I have one you can have, but I will need you to replace it as you get time. I am doing high steer and will need it for that, but down the road a bit. Let me know if I can help. I live in Patterson.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I have a stock pitman arm.

It came off of my 2wd PS box... it would have worked but i just like the bronco one. same size and length. all the splines are correct...and its even got a fresh coat of paint on it

I am right in dublin 580/680 interchange
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

thanks guys

appreicate the offer. I will pm each of you to figure out my best option

Steve
        74 Bronco - 6cyl, 3spd manual, 4.56's, 3.5" Cage Lift, 33's, sillyfab extended radius arms & tie rod over knuckle conversion, power brake booster, front discs, ps, procar elite front seats, WH Family Cage, 3 gas tanks, custom front and rear bumpers, softop

Comment

I have one too, but I am in Clovis. Doesn't sound like Clovis is on your way.

Comment

I have one too but Ryans is right on his way!! cool!!
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

thanks

Guys, thanks to everyone who offered. Ryan came through big and it worked perfectly. Phil has some pics that he took yesterday and I think he'll post 'em up today. I'll do the same later tonight....I'm off to work.

Ryan, much appreciated. I hope to return the favor.

Phil, thanks for banging it out all in one day. Looks and drives great!!

Steve

Comment

yep yep! good stuff. wouldn't have worked out w/ out that pitman arm! thanks!
                Attached Files
                84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

Working...
                X