Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have seats, need ARB's, winch, etc...

Just come by and get them.

I have two stock seats that need to be recovered. They are in good shape, but the material is shot. No sliders.

I also have two highback bucket seats that are grey. They are in great shape. One of them has a small tear (about 2-3 inches on the edge), but it could easily be sewed up or just covered up with a seat cover.

I dont have any pics and won't have the time to take any. I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel and am tired of tripping/jumping over these to get to my tools.

Located in Fresno.

See ya.
    Last edited by bob_lafrentz; 02-13-2008, 08:54 PM. Reason: Free Seats!!
    CURRENT: D44 and 9" with open 3.50's, Atlas II, NV4500, stock suspension, 2" body lift, 31" tires. 93 Mustang 5.0 bored over and ported/polished.

IN PROGESS: 3.5" suspension lift and CAGE arms.

NEEDS: ARB's front and rear, and GEARS!

No body needs any seats?
    CURRENT: D44 and 9" with open 3.50's, Atlas II, NV4500, stock suspension, 2" body lift, 31" tires. 93 Mustang 5.0 bored over and ported/polished.

IN PROGESS: 3.5" suspension lift and CAGE arms.

NEEDS: ARB's front and rear, and GEARS!

Comment

Put them up on Craigslist. I got rid of my stock front buckets very quickly that way.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

seats needed

i do need some seats if you still have them i would like to come and pick them up. and are they the low back seats. let me know. 510-427-0591 thanks, dalen

Comment

Working...
        X