more tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more tires

i have 5 bfg mud terrains. i am spooled in the rear so they got a little more wear than the others, but about 40% on rear, 50-60 on the fronts and a spare that has been rotated through once. they are currently on eagle 589's (including spare) with minimal rock rash (one trip up wentworth and out the granite) not sure i need/want to get rid of the rims, but could be tempted

i know, better pics! but they are under the bronco in the garage right now and i am feeling lazy.

offers?

i am in santa rosa
    Attached Files
    73 bronco

size???
    73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

I would say 35x12.50 by the look of things but I am always trying to stretch the truth about size.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
        I am always trying to stretch the truth about size.
        Is that what your wife tells you?

Comment

see how lazy i am...
          33's.

man i am dumb sometimes.

michael
          73 bronco

Comment

no one needs tires? possibly rims? really?
            73 bronco

Comment

Welcome to my world.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

still no one needs tires? looking for about $250 for 5 tires. 33's. is everyone on 37's or bigger? maybe your friend or neighbor has a jeep...
                73 bronco

Comment

Originally posted by fatguy View Post
                  still no one needs tires? looking for about $250 for 5 tires. 33's. is everyone on 37's or bigger? maybe your friend or neighbor has a jeep...
                  Hey you can't say the j word here!

im gonna need tires and rims!( taxes) wink wink. Im just in the rust removal stage were my bare naked frame is waiting for enough people to come over to lift for a body swap! No smaller than 35's
                  Its going to cost what? Bahahahahaha!

Comment

You cant say "bomb" on an airplane and now you can't say "J-heep" on a Bronco fourm!!
                    I MIGHT be intrested, thats a drive for me though! Lets see some better pics and we'll go from there!
                    73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

that was SUPPOSED to be a joke... you know. little tires for little heeps.

where are you located? i'll try and get better pics, but need to drag them out from under the bronco. i could probably get them to sac if that helps, just not sure exactly when. need to talk with my brother and see when he is going again.
                      73 bronco

Comment

they are still under the bonco if anyone needs tires....

its a win win! you get tires, i get money... sounds good to me.
                        73 bronco

Comment

Working...
                        X