12" Kenwood speakers in box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12" Kenwood speakers in box

Well im gutting the interior of the bronco, selling this speaker box with 2 12" Kenwood Subs in it, i made the box to fit nice behind the seats of the bronco between the fender wells, i paid 150 each for these subs new, they sound really good, and they are full poly so weather isnt an issue with them, selling for 125 if anyone is intersted, figure i would post here first before i post in Craigslist.
    Attached Files
    EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Speaker box is gone now, traded Carl for a part

Comment

It was great to meet ou Chip. Thanks for the trade. Now I will be heard coming onto the Con bumping Snoop Dog, YO. (no not really)
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

nice to meet you to Carl, nothing wrong with a little bumping, its my ritual at gatekeeper to turn up "Low Rider" the old school one hehe.

Comment

Id be bumpen to Insane Clown Posse...just to warn the natives
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I've been known to roll a little ICP now and then.
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Aren't those the freaks with the clown make-up? WTF us up with those d!ck heads...

I'll stick to the typical, a little Hank, a little old Metallica, and some Tool to top it off...and a ton in between.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yeah, those are the freaks with the clown make up. I can't say I know much about the make up, but I like a few of their songs. I'm right with you with the Hank, Metallica, and some Korn, along with a bunch more.

Comment

Ya gotta have some Hank, Charlie Daniels, old school country kicks ass, i dont like the newer stuff to much, some of its ok. cant forget Beasty Boys.

Comment

I know an old timer who calls the new stuff "acid country".

Comment

A stereo is too low on my Bronco parts list to even think about right now... But I'm with you guys - Hank, Metallica, Tool, Johnny Cash, and way too much else to list.

As for hip-hop/rap/etc:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRt08kmNSHw

-Tony
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Cletus t. Judd!!! That was awsome!! My fav Johnny Cash is Ring of Fire....then I heard the Clash do Ring of Fire...but the best was Frank Zappa's version of Ring of Fire! Lets roll boyZ!!! Summer tiyme!!!
                        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X