Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35x16x16 TSL boggers on rims

sold
    Last edited by geige; 02-04-2008, 04:05 PM.

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Where are you? I might be interested.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

He is from Sonoma
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Thanks. I have a line on a set of 35" Maxxis creepy crawlers too. Anyone have an opinion of them?
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Nice tires!! On the soft side.

A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

What is the backspacing measurement on the wheels? When they were mounted on your Bronco, how far did they stick out? Was there any rubbing in turns? Those are nice looking tires but I'm concerned that they are too wide. Any pictures of them mounted on your rig?
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

they are 4" BS. I dont know if they would rub on a bronco I had a tube frame from the fire wall forward and no radius arms. you are welcome to try them on to see if they fit.

Comment

new price 750

Comment

Working...
                  X