Corbeau seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbeau seats

Corbeau reclining seats black with mounts for early bronco in good shape in cen cal $400.
    1969 d44 arb 9inch 31sp arb disk on all ps pb cage 5.5 lift and long arms 35" MTZ's T18 box FAST efi on a 347stroker,onboard air,custom cage and more,

Do you have photos of the seats to show their condition? What color are they? Are they cloth, leather, vinyl? I'm interested. Thanks.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Where in Cen Cal are you? Very interested, I'm near Fresno, will be driving to Visalia tomorrow 7/10, and back the next day
      1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

Yes I have pics and I am just south of merced
        1969 d44 arb 9inch 31sp arb disk on all ps pb cage 5.5 lift and long arms 35" MTZ's T18 box FAST efi on a 347stroker,onboard air,custom cage and more,

Comment

Comment

The drivers seat has rubbing from the center consul on the piping in the pic that is the only issue with them

Comment

I will pass on these; they're not exactly what I'm looking for. They are a good deal though!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Working...
              X