• Show
Clear All

• Areo tank

I have a 23 gallon aero tank for sale

Specs:
    23 gallons
    2" body lift
    welded on skid plate
    Upgraded magnetic fuel sending unit (reads accurate)
    Mechanical or external fuel pump needed

Located in Folsom

$250

Reason for selling....
    Upgrading to an in tank fuel pump for Mustang Injection.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Dammit Ryan, now you're going to make me upgrade my fuel tank sender. I had no idea that such a thing existed and now that I do, I need one. I freaking hate my swing arm sender...
    </hijack>
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Tony, or anyone else...

I have both lengths that were offered on Classic if anyone is interested... I have a Aero tank set up with Explorer EFI fuel pump assembly and the short one wasn't deep enough and the long one was too long... Contact me and I can provide measurements.

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
        Dammit Ryan, now you're going to make me upgrade my fuel tank sender. I had no idea that such a thing existed and now that I do, I need one. I freaking hate my swing arm sender...
        </hijack>
        Here's another AH HA! moment....

The fuel gauge under the dash is 100% adjustable.
        I just learned that about a year ago.

The magnetic sending unit it vertical so the rate of decline is constant. Compared to the float, it's on a radius.
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

Here's another AH HA! moment....

The fuel gauge under the dash is 100% adjustable.
          I just learned that about a year ago.

The magnetic sending unit it vertical so the rate of decline is constant. Compared to the float, it's on a radius.
          I now run a Dakota Digital gauge cluster which I absolutely love. It is accurate, easy to read, easily adjustable for changes in tire size and gear ratio etc. And... for the first time I have temp and voltage gauges which I trust, along with a host of other nice to have features. Unfortunately, I still run the same goofy sender as before, so my gauge reads too low when I still have 8-10 gallons in the tank. The needle never quite reaches "full" either. Dakota digital gives you the option to use the Ford ohm range or the more standard/universal ohm range for fuel gauges. I think it may be further adjustable but I have not put the time into it. A properly working sender like what you describe, would finally put an end to this gripe of mine. I know from what I describe here, that I could probably drop the tank, bend the float rod and get it closer, but, well... your solution is cooler
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Do you still have this tank?

Comment

Nevermind, I just read your entire post. I use an in-tank fuel pump as well

Comment

Sold
                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                X