Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Bronco - Early Production V8

Hey all,
    I thought I'd list here in hopes that if the future holds a reunion between myself and this Bronco, it won't be on the opposite side of the country. This Bronco came out of the CO/NM boarder and was in a terra cotta barn for the last 32yrs.Before that, it was a ranch truck that was ordered in the delivery package with the bulkhead, full top (missing), and only ONE bucket seat (VIN “698”). Through some deeper research, this is only one of two 698's to exist. It has a bunch of cool first year options and odd-ball specs including visor delete, special order Peacock Blue paint, factory ordered 8-bolt Warn hubs, pass side mirror delete and of course, single captain drivers seat/belt. I do have a couple small item missing parts that come with it including a full set of K/H 15" wheels.

Overall, the body is very dry and has great patina. It will need new floor pans and a driver side inner door panel. I can provide more photos. Located in Reno, NV. Clear title. Asking $26k. Feel free to text me at 7seven5-sevenfourtwo-3sixsix9
    Starts
    10-12-2021 12:00 AM
    Ends
    11-11-2021 12:00 PM
Working...
X