Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 Bronco Sport for sale

1973 Ford Bronco Sport U-15
    In mostly stock trim as Ordered from the Dealer.
    Only 62,000 original miles.
    302 V8
    C-4 Automatic transmission
    3:50 limited slip front and rear axles
    Dana 44 front
    Power steering
    Raven black paint
    Am radio

The most original Bronco I have ever seen it still has the original black carpet throughout
    Actually all of the interior is original with the exception of the arm rests, dash pad and headliner.

I bought it from the original owner understanding it came from the dealer with dealer installed rear fenders, spotlight, cb radio and mag wheels as ordered.

This is not a frame off restoration as it was not needed it still retains the original oxide underneath throughout I replaced the original shocks only because the tubes were spotted with rust their for wiping out the seals. Still has many crayon marks And date stamps from the assembly line.
    Original California San Jose DSO I am the second owner.

I hate to see it go as I know I will never see another one like it again much less have the chance of owning one this nice.
    Clean title in hand along with marti report with current registration No smog required

$45,000
    Attached Files

Beautiful Rig... Saw your post on FB as well... Good luck with the sale.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

That is a great looking Bronco.

Comment

Sold.
        Looks like it’s headed for Illinois to join the inventory of Maxlider. Sad to see it go.

Comment

Congratulations. I hope they gave you your price... Sad to think it might be on display or reworked into something else?
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
          X