No announcement yet.

Looking for some ford 9" 3.50 gears or a whole 3.50 31 spline center section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some ford 9" 3.50 gears or a whole 3.50 31 spline center section

A friend of mine bought a 1979 bronco and it come with some crazy rear center like 2.72 or something. I want to go wheeling with him but he can't until the front and rear gears match. I posted on facebook and get a set of gears but the place where the pinion pocket bearing rides is galled pretty bad and the teeth are pretty rusty. Ideally he wants to buy a whole 3.50 center section but could also swap in a set of 3.50 gears. Anyone got something sitting around?
    Build thread

I have a set of Richmond 3:50 gears and and open carrier that needs a home... Does that work? Doug.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

That sounds like just the ticket! Now I need to figure out how to meet up somewhere. What are you thinking money wise?
      PM sent...
      Build thread

Comment

Doug if you guys make a deal. And Can get it up to my place in concord I’ll be heading up to north shore tahoe on Thursday night the 13th n I’ll be up there through the weekend if that helps just let me know. Marshall

Comment

Thanks Pippin and Thanks Marshall for the offer...

Gears have been bought and paid for... Handing them off to Bronken, then to FFMDX, and Pippin will do a drive by in Rocklin for the Pick up.

Norcal UPS in action!
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Thanks everyone for making this happen, the norcal bronco group is amazing!
            Build thread

Comment

Working...
            X