Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame

Well the Brat has a new friend. In his backyard is a disassembled 68 bronco. The 5.0 efi is on display at some speed shop. Now he needs a frame. Anyone?

I believe HOUSE has a couple or three or so. They are way up by the Oregon border. Also talk to Jim at Wildhorses, he has frames it the back of the shop in stockton.. POPS
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I gave maui matt a rolling chassis. He may want to part with the frame.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I had to get rid of it because of to much junk at my house and gave it a way to one of my buddys that was building a crawler sorry Ill keep my ears open

Comment

I don't have any either, sorry...

Comment

Who was it that had 3or 4 of them sit'n around??? Found it Regshawn 2or 3 in red bluff
            Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-03-2007, 08:21 PM.
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

sorry House, didn't mean to get you involved...you just came to mind when I was thinking about waaaaay up north!!!

Comment

What about that guy that had the Bronco bone yard? I saw pictures on Nor Cal Bronco's. I sorta remember the thread.
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I had someone interested in a frame sometime back, they said they would make me an offer and come get it, but it's been two months. If you want to make the drive up I can make arrangements with the parents, just make me an offer (trades welcome) and its yours. Pm me, or Brad has my numbers (Juggy) if I don't get back to you right away

Shawn

Comment

Working...
                  X