Parting Out 78

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting Out 78

Will Be Parting Out A 78 Big Bronco. Axles, Wheels,Steering box, Transfer Case Already Spoken For... 351m,C6 Auto Trans, 6" Lift Stuff, All Body And Interior Stuff Avail. Call Jeff At 209-649-4249 For Info.will Post Pics At Daylight!!!!Runs and drives at this time. drove it home!
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-30-2007, 08:15 AM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Pops... It was mentioned in the "good morning" thread that this vehicle should have a tilt column. If it does, and if its not spoken for, how much do you want for it? Got a picture of that?
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

IT does have a tilt column $25, your #2 in line tony. will let you know, also have access to another one too!!!
      Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-01-2007, 10:10 AM.
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Cool keep me in mind Jeff... Either one is cool with me.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

NNNOOOOOOOOOO,

i wanna keep it
          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

POPS,
            Sent you a PM. I want those mirrors on those doors as well as the Bronco ornament off the sides.
            Pic of the interior?
            If it has captain chairs in there and they are decent, I will take em.
            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
              NNNOOOOOOOOOO,

i wanna keep it
              X2

Comment

Hey Pops do you want to sell the rims and tires?
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

No On The Rims And Tires, Sorry Randy...

Comment

What condition and how much for the tranny in? I know someone who might be interested in it.
                    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Trans works, $150

Comment

Working...
                      X