Used Wrap Trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Wrap Trap

Used, but in great shape. Wrap Trap from Wh's. 150 new, 50 bucks to you.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

I'm interested, where is gangsterville? How was it used (application, motor tranny, how long in use?)

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
      I'm interested, where is gangsterville? How was it used (application, motor tranny, how long in use?)
      it was in my rig. 302 with a 435, 35" tires. It was in for a few years, but only one wheeling season. Took it off when Silly built me a traction monster device.

Located in Patterson.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'm second in line...
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

I'm third in line....

Ooh, wait this is mine. What I meant to say was I will post pics today.

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
            He's in Patterson
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

OK,Its 20:20 and NO PICS!!!!!! YOU PROMISED PICS!!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I have until Midnight...gramps.

Comment

Ok,ok,ok....
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

It's almost midnight and no pics, but I want it. so keep my place in line and let me know how you want to proceed.

Patrick

Comment

Just didn't get a chance to take pics. You will be happy with it. I will do some pics in the AM

Comment

Man..... your laggin with the pic's.
                        Oh wait, I already have one. Never mind.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

5am,,,, No Pics!!!!

Comment

Even though this seems to be spoken for, we all know that

So here you go.

Patrick, where are you located? Do you want it shipped? We can do paypal or check inthe mail. I will ship at ur expense.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X