Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronco parts

new stc soft top in box $500 916 765 3669
    Last edited by maui matt; 12-09-2007, 12:40 PM.

Matt,

Can you post pic's of the fenders? I'm ok with cut, just wondering how straight.

Thanks,

Galen
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Do you have any pics of the doors I need some bad plus were are you at ??
      In Calif I hope that way I could drive to pick them up

Brian
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

He's in the Sacramento area
        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

pics

I will try and get some pics up ASAP the fenders are in good shape with minor small dents and the fiberglass hood is in good shape and looks just like a stock hood thanks
          Last edited by maui matt; 11-29-2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in the fiberglass hood, pics please.

Comment

Pics of the grills please

Comment

pics

If you can please email me at mauimatt@sbcglobal.net I am having problems trying to post pics If you email me I will reply with pics thanks

Comment

Originally posted by maui matt View Post
                  If you can please email me at mauimatt@sbcglobal.net I am having problems trying to post pics If you email me I will reply with pics thanks
                  Hey mauimatt I'm having e probs. Can you send me pics to sonny@cruzcarpetservice.com please

Comment

Matt,

I'll take a set of fenders, I think the brown set with holes for trim, but I'd like to see both sets and pick one if that's cool. I tried to post the pics for you, but I don't know how to convert them from a zip to a jpeg file.

Galen

Comment

Would you consider splitting up the pair of axles? I’m in need of only the rear.
                      Thanks
                      1969 Roseville, Ca

Comment

What color is the top?

Need one I am very cold driving to to work it snowed yesterday
                        Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

I have a buddy who wants a halftop for his rig so send me the pics and I will fire them his way, willing to ship??

Comment

Matt
                            Thanks for the doors will see you Fri. 12/7/07 with cash in hand and pick them babys up.

Thank You
                            Brian
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Matt,

Nice to meet you. Those are beautiful broncos!! Hope you find a home for the red one. Thanks for the fenders.

Galen

Comment

Working...
                              X