Clear All

• WTB..window regulators..Axle

Delete..
    Last edited by huskyrider; 12-02-2007, 03:51 PM. Reason: nolonger needed
    1969 Roseville, Ca

pm sent

FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Well the regulators are on the back burner for now, I need a rear end housing. Anyone have a complete rear axle with 4:11’s for sale? Thanks
      1969 Roseville, Ca

Comment

I've got the carrier w/4:11's LS 28 spline IF you have to piece one together. POPS
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I have a complete rear end, clean and ready to rock that I'll make you a smoking deal on. Give me a call

Chris
          775-781-0982
          1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
            I have a complete rear end, clean and ready to rock that I'll make you a smoking deal on. Give me a call

Chris
            775-781-0982

pm sent
            1969 Roseville, Ca

Comment

I know you said the window regulators are on hold, but I may have one for a passenger side door. I will check the garage. I'm here in Roseville also, near Douglas and I-80. I do have some 28 spline small bearing axles you could have, and possibly the drum brakes to go with it if you go with Pops rear end. Oh, that sounded bad, didn't it.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Never mind on the regulator. It's gone from the spare door I have.
                Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  .....the spare door I have.
                  That's how Marc rolls. The rest of us carry a spare tire, maybe a couple spark plugs. Some carry a couple spare u-joints or an axle shaft.

Marc's got spare body parts.............what an animal!!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 720Racer; 11-28-2007, 05:41 PM.
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

bronco owners are GREAT!

Thank you very much for the offers, great group here! Way things look now I won’t need doors anytime soon. I bought a little more of a project than anticipated, but its all good even though I’ll be broke soon.
                    1969 Roseville, Ca

Comment

Originally posted by huskyrider View Post
                      Thank you very much for the offers, great group here! Way things look now I won’t need doors anytime soon. I bought a little more of a project than anticipated, but its all good even though I’ll be broke soon.
                      You may end up broke; but, you'll look good sitting in the free cheese line with all the other bronco, mustang, camaro, etc. owners.

Brad
                      Brad
                      Chico, Ca.

Comment

Thanks Galen. I love that picture of my father in law grabbing everything he can get a hold of. Amazingly enough he went back out there again on this visit. Oh yeah, I even beat that passenger side fender out to kind of look like a bronco fender again. If anyone needs it, I finally replaced it on the last reconstruction.

Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
                        That's how Marc rolls. The rest of us carry a spare tire, maybe a couple spark plugs. Some carry a couple spare u-joints or an axle shaft.

Marc's got spare body parts.............what an animal!!
                        Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                        X