• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb wanted

Wanted: 2-barrel carburator for 302.

Thanks,

Sonny

I have heard you can get good prices on the motorcraft carbs at most auto stores, it would definitely be worth checking into if no one has a good for you.
    I have a Edelbrock 600cfm 4bbl with performer intake for sale $100 I'll even throw in a drop base air cleaner.
    When the Brat races the bronco you don't want her to lose do you?
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Carb and Intake... $100... What a deal!!!! HERES YOUR SIGN!!!!! I could even p/u on monday if you get it to patrick this w/e since i'm delivering parts to him for firecat .....
      Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-21-2007, 06:58 PM.
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

FWIW, I recently went from the Holley 2bbl that came on mine to a Motorcraft 2100, seems to be much better so far.

Comment

Originally posted by highlander View Post
          I have heard you can get good prices on the motorcraft carbs at most auto stores, it would definitely be worth checking into if no one has a good for you.
          I have a Edelbrock 600cfm 4bbl with performer intake for sale $100 I'll even throw in a drop base air cleaner.
          When the Brat races the bronco you don't want her to lose do you?
          HAHA

I'll take it. how do i get the money to you?

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            Carb and Intake... $100... What a deal!!!! HERES YOUR SIGN!!!!! I could even p/u on monday if you get it to patrick this w/e since i'm delivering parts to him for firecat .....
            Pops, ya lost me, what do you have going on here?

Comment

I'm going to fresno on monday... I can pick it up if Highlander gets it to Crawlin68 over the weekend... still with me??? I'm taking parts down to give to crawlin68 for Firecat who lives in Auberry, up the hill from Fresno.. I play UPS for any body that needs to get stuff back and fourth if I'm goin that direction... POPS
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

I'm going to fresno on monday... I can pick it up if Highlander gets it to Crawlin68 over the weekend... still with me??? I'm taking parts down to give to crawlin68 for Firecat who lives in Auberry, up the hill from Fresno.. I play UPS for any body that needs to get stuff back and fourth if I'm goin that direction... POPS
                I get ya, then somehow it gets to or near morgan hill? I've seen your ups routes in other posts. I appreciate it
                and I'm sure a lot of others appreciate your ups routes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats71 View Post
                  HAHA

I'll take it. how do i get the money to you?
                  Paypal is the best for me but you can mail a check if you want. I'll PM you the info. Also are here some pictures of them so you know what your getting. They have both been sitting since my motor went south and I replaced it with a EFI motor. The carb worked perfectly when the motor quit but will probably need some cleaning since it has been sitting in my shop for a few years.
                  I also have a ford distributor with a mallory unilite pointless ignition installed if your interested. It includes a a spare unilite module, some used red Taylor spark plug wires, and it takes a different coil which I have but is chrome and doesn't looks so great anymore. All for $40.
                  I can get it to Crawlin68 before Monday if needed.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by highlander; 11-21-2007, 07:32 PM.
                  69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Then I think I'm in San Jose area on tues...(maybe a side trip to n/b mh scales) MAYBE

Comment

Originally posted by highlander View Post
                      Paypal is the best for me but you can mail a check if you want. I'll PM you the info. Also are here some pictures of them so you know what your getting. They have both been sitting since my motor went south and I replaced it with a EFI motor. The carb worked perfectly when the motor quit but will probably need some cleaning since it has been sitting in my shop for a few years.
                      I also have a ford distributor with a mallory unilite pointless ignition installed if your interested. It includes a a spare unilite module, some used red Taylor spark plug wires, and it takes a different coil which I have but is chrome and doesn't looks so great anymore. All for $40.
                      I can get it to Crawlin68 before Monday if needed.
                      Sure, we'll take it. I don't have paypal. I'll be watching for your pm and get a check out to you asap.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

SCORE!!! I Love this place!!! Great people and great buys!!!

Comment

Then I think I'm in San Jose area on tues...(maybe a side trip to n/b mh scales) MAYBE
                          Just walk up to the front counter and ask for the brat's mom. They will know who your talking about. If that doesn't work out, I'll be working in San Jose on Tuesday, give me a call and I can meet your someplace. I'll pm you my number.

Comment

Cool, That would work better for me... Jeff

Comment

As usuall, "Jeff You Da Man".
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                              X