Roll cage for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll cage for sale

I am selling my powder coated roll cage and bumper (not powder coated). The bumper is custom made and requires a 3" body lift. The tire carrier swings open and is made with sealed bearings. I am located in Manteca. Thanks Matt

Roll cage $250
    Bumper $200

Last edited by Rockbronco67; 11-20-2007, 07:28 AM.

Will a hard top fit over that? Thanks.
    CURRENT: D44 and 9" with open 3.50's, Atlas II, NV4500, stock suspension, 2" body lift, 31" tires. 93 Mustang 5.0 bored over and ported/polished.

IN PROGESS: 3.5" suspension lift and CAGE arms.

NEEDS: ARB's front and rear, and GEARS!

Comment

Do you have a better pic of the bumper?
      Tony
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I had a hard top on it long time ago and I remember that it was really close to the inside rim of the top on the passanger side were the grab handle is. It fits fine with a soft top. The stock windshield wiper motor will not fit. Thanks
        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 11-19-2007, 09:01 PM.

Comment

blwngsket, I will check tomorrow if I have a better picture and post it. Thanks

Comment

Also interested in seeing the bumber pics. Manteca is close so if blwngsket won't commit, I might. As for TBSPOPS, he buys everything here so get in line POPS!!!
            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Okay I posted more pics. I wanted to add that the glove box does not open all the way. You will have to modify it to work. I just cut mine and never fixed it.

For the people interested in the bumper I added another picture also. This is all I had.
              Last edited by Rockbronco67; 11-20-2007, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Bumper looks OK and I would like to see it. What wall thickness tubing is it made from? How heavy is it?
                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I'm out on the bumper. Thanks
                  Tony
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

The bumper is pretty heavy. I will have to go home and measure the thickness but i think it is 3/16's tube and some 1/4 plate.

Comment

No Interest In Anything Here!!! It's All Yours Boys... Pops
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X