Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of an EB cage

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625887

Friend did this for another friend, but he ended up selling his bronco.
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Looks to me like friend 1 got into friend 2's pocket and left him holding his nuts!!! not a good friend any more...guess he's real PROUD of that 1 piece of tubing huh...
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-19-2007, 04:28 PM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      Looks to me like friend 1 got into friend 2's pocket and left him holding his nuts!!! not a good friend any more...guess he's real PROUD of that 1 piece of tubing huh...

Wow you nailed that one.........NOT. He decided to sell the EB because it was too nice to thrash on. I ended up building him another cage for a Jeep he bought.

As for me being real proud of that one tube, I run a business, I spent a day designing and making something that fit perfectly and was exactly what he wanted. So time+labor+materials is worth that much. So next time you decide to judge something without knowing the details, do yourself a favor and DON'T.
      Brad@B-Rad Fab

Comment

Wasn't that Mark's bronco? The one that was rolled by the new owner on icehouse rd.
        It was beautifull before the RO
        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Yup. Marks AKA Rubicrawler on here...........SO you can see that I didnt get burned by friend 2. He has posted the cage I did for him in a few threads. Im just looking to get rid of this peice of tube because no one has approached me with an EB to do a cage in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
            Yup. Marks AKA Rubicrawler on here...........SO you can see that I didnt get burned by friend 2. He has posted the cage I did for him in a few threads. Im just looking to get rid of this peice of tube because no one has approached me with an EB to do a cage in a while.
            And Mark's cage came out sick as hell too...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

B-rad, maybe you just need to find a early bronco for yourself to put that tube and the rest of a cage in
              69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

X2, Chill DUDE, A smart BUSINESS owner would make a matching tube and sell them as a pair "cage starter" kit!!! Instead of trying to sell the right shoe without the left...Guys would pay prob $300 for a matched set of bent tubes instead of $100 for a 1 off that you got left holding the bag on..Friend or not, he should have paid for that piece wether he sold the bronco or not!!! No disrespect meant, Mr. B-RAD

JMO POPS
                Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-20-2007, 04:22 AM.
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Got no room or extra money for an EB....besides Im a Jeep guy
                  I posted that I could finish the cage or bend the other side. Apparently no one likes the design or is even interested as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
                    Apparently no one likes the design or is even interested as far as I can tell.
                    That is exactly like the last cage I had, and similar to the new one I just bent up. I like the the way you started it. I just went for more head room on this one.
                    Attached Files
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      That is exactly like the last cage I had, and similar to the new one I just bent up. I like the the way you started it. I just went for more head room on this one.
                      Your seats must be mounted to your cage, One day I will be able to afford to have that done to mine. At least the fronts, I'm not running a rear seat
                      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

As the Cage Turns

see my new title

The Spoon

A.K.A.
                        Bronco Brian
                        Last edited by Bronco Brian; 11-20-2007, 07:57 PM.
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
                          Your seats must be mounted to your cage, One day I will be able to afford to have that done to mine. At least the fronts, I'm not running a rear seat
                          Yup, seats and harnesses are mounted to the cage. Still need to tie the cage into the frame though.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I can make the other side and throw in a straight crossbar for the top for $300 if anyone is interested

Comment

Brad, post up a few pics here, I tried to follow the link again but it's invalid even when I logged on to POR might be able to work something out
                              Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X