Wanted, OEM radius arm bushing washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
    Pretty sure I have one set, the other set is still on the wristed arm in the garage

Rick-
    Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
    I have a set. Just pulled them off last month. There in the pile out in the garage somewhere.
    Tony
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
    Hey Cheesey, you need to plan better, I was in Fresno today and could have brought them with me!!!!
    Had I known you were coming I may of gotten on the ball to make this happen. Rats. I'm driving to Placerville tonight. Is Elk Grove on the way?

Comment

Going to Placerville 'eh? I'm about 5mins off 50 at Watt ave. Give me a call I'll be home by 2:30 9169973479. Swing on by for a beer/parts and Bronco chat
      Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
        Going to Placerville 'eh? I'm about 5mins off 50 at Watt ave. Give me a call I'll be home by 2:30 9169973479. Swing on by for a beer/parts and Bronco chat
        Rick-
        I've got your number down. I may be able to stop by for a very short time. Traveling with family, so hopefully the kids will be asleep by then or silently watching a movie.

Comment

I'll be at work. Leaving around 3:00pm. Sounds like Rick has you covered. If not I can stick em in the mail.
          Tony
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Thanks, I'll let you know after the weekend about the washers. Stay tuned.

Comment

Should have you covered on all bases here. Coors Light When do think youll be passing through? (home now having a cold one)
              Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
              X