MISC stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISC stuff for sale

Cleaning out the garage and running into all kinds of stuff. Most likely more to come.

Mirrors : Bought them for my FJ40 had them on for a while, sold the crawler. Here they are. $25 plus shipping obo

Autometer gauge: Electric, gauge only no sender $20 plus shipping obo

Small block slave bracket, with landcruiser slave attached. $20 plus shipping obo

Seats: FREE!! Come get em. If you want some of the parts off of em, send me some beer money and I'll ship em to ya.
    Attached Files
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

I also have a 69 3 speed for free! Come get it, I'm tired of trippin over it.
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Do your fronts have the sliders under them? If so, I would gladly send you some money for them. Where are you?

Comment

One has the slider, one has the "flip foward" brackets. I can get pics if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
          I also have a 69 3 speed for free! Come get it, I'm tired of trippin over it.
          Where does one have to come to get it?

Comment

He's in reno area...Treethumper was just there sun-tues, could have brought them back.
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
              One has the slider, one has the "flip foward" brackets. I can get pics if you want.
              No pics necessary. I'll take em! How much beer do like to drink? (dangerous question I know)

Comment

I work in Reno, but live in Gardnerville ( 20 minutes east of Tahoe ) If someone wants to stake a claim to it and come get it later on that's fine too.

HHMM How much beer? That is a dangerous question. Tell ya what, $20 via paypal and we can call it even. I'll pm over my paypal information.

Comment

I was getting that slider for a friend that needs one, but I just called him and he already found one. Oops. So the seats are back up for grabs. Sorry about that.

Comment

Indian taker!!!!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                      Indian taker!!!!!

LOL

I'm gonna be taking a ton of crap to the dump this weekend. I think I'll yank the usable parts off the seats and chuck the rest (Unless someone speaks up) And if no one wants the transmission by next wednesday (Trash night :O HAHA) I'm gonna chuck it in my trash can.

Comment

I'll give ya 20 for the slider setup if you will ship it to me in Vacaville. Or a couple big beer mugs.
                        Last edited by seahawkfan; 11-08-2007, 10:52 PM.
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                        X